Thread: Money Bitcoin Take?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 09:19 AM   #617
Has a particular set of skills

I was mining Bitcoin back in the early days. Got around $20 worth before I tired of it, too much work and checking my bots. Swapped it out for some music. Could be a multi- millionaire?

I've worked hand in hand with some of the best hackers in the world. Worked in a place that was hacked 1 MILLION times a day, every day. Anything electronic can be hacked. It cost major money to protect something electronic. Government/State kind of money. Maybe its worth it for these 900 people but not the rest of us, no way. But, even then you cant mitigate the human weakness out of the system.

The cheap tech available to protect everyone's electronic money isn't available yet. The tools/scripts to hack are priced so low and retail available with a simple google search.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote