View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 07:23 PM   #255
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
I'm saying that you have NO idea, NONE, of how important that position is. Your belief in Shitty is proof enough of that.
I'm also saying that you have ZERO understanding and experience in team-building be it in business or sports. You don't understand the dynamic involved THERE EITHER.

As far as I can tell, is YOU who are in fact the dumbassed football fan who may possibly be able to spout stats and assignments, but you know NOTHING about the dynamics of the game.
Cool only problem with that whole post ..... I don't care what you think about me.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.