View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 03:38 PM   #244
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Unfortunately I think Andy doesn't want a rookie QB in a playoff game this year bc it signals that the team is giving up to the vets. I think Alex would really have to **** up to get replaced, which might happen if he continues this streak against Buffalo.
I would think the players would be excited to put him in at this point. They've seen what some of these young QBs are doing around the league and they've also seen plenty of Alex Smith.

If I'm Derrick Johnson or Tamba Hali, I want to change from the norm of the last 12-13 years and throw the kid in who just might make the offense truly explosive.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote