Thread: Food and Drink Thanksgiving 2017 food
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 01:33 PM   #167
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Me too. Sometimes i just cook a thanksgiving dinner on a Tuesday in June or July, basically whenever
There's a member's only club in my office building that would allow us peons to go to the back entrance (not lying) and do something they called "Chef To Go." It used to be a really sweet deal - pick from their entree list for the CTG items, pick it up 10 minutes later, and you'd get a big entree, two sides, a cookie, and a tea or lemonade, and it was $8. And it was actually quite good.

Every Thursday was Thanksgiving day, and one of their selections was roasted turkey, cornbread stuffing, and cranberry sauce, then you could add potatoes or rice. I did that at least twice a month.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.