View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 11:07 AM   #239
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Moon View Post
I think what you do is start giving Mahomes a few reps (or extra reps) in practice with the first team. Send a message to Smith that he is on the clock. He can't get comfortable. And, Mahomes is that much closer to being ready, if needed. DJ has accepted his new reality and everyone else is accountable. Reid is too soft on these guys.
Well if Reid is starting to get worried about AS but still doesn't have the cajones to pull him just yet, your suggestion here is the way to go for sure.

For me personally, I would have informed him prior to the Giants game IF his play did not improve and we lose, I have to make a change and go with Pat. Telling him we still have the lead in the division and that now the only way we make the playoffs is to win the division. And although our remaining schedule 'should' be easy it is now not because of your bad QB play and a very suspect defense. I would tell him that what helps that suspect defense out is good QB play of which we are not getting from you. Nothing personal here but this job/league is about 'winning' and your last 5 games have not just been mediocre but BAD.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.