View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 10:56 AM   #237
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
I'm just pointing out that the Smitty has done his job. They brought him here to change the culture to winning. You don't go from 2-14 to winning SBs every season..You can't blame Smitty for all of the Chiefs problems no matter how much you want to.

As far as coming to beat my ass I would say something back but it is a holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving.
So it's time to take the next step and start Patrick Mahomes II so we can start winning Championships. Smith done his job and he is done being anygood for the Chiefs other than another first round loss. I can't figure out why people would root for a guy that's not going deliver the Lombardi trophy.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.