Thread: Chiefs Chiefs sign Revis
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 10:31 AM   #269
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

You wonder why all of a sudden Revis changed his mind and accepted the deal that we were offering from the get go that he had been refusing since we had approached him weeks ago.

Was it that Revis wanted a signing bonus to ensure he would not have to play that hard because he already got his $$$ ??

Or was it something personal in his life that changed from a financial perspective that he realized I have no choice but to accept this deal and now I have to earn it?

You hope it was something more personal rather than "haggling" to avoid having to put out effort while still getting some $$ up front and the reason I ask the question. And realistically it was probably both and Veach just wore him down maybe knowing he had the leverage on Revis and why he didn't deviate from the original offer.

Whatever Revis's motivation, good on Veach for holding the line on this deal to ensure at least an effort/ 'incentive from Revis to play well' if he wants future $$.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.