View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 10:11 AM   #202
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
I agree and both were smart enough to know Smitty is a good QB

A competent GM and HC wouldn't trade for a bad QB now would they? They both liked Smitty unlike so many of the idiot posters on here, they see the big picture.
Alex Smith was a good trade. That doesn't mean he's good for us now. I'm glad he brought us back to respectability. I'm glad he delivered our first playoff win. But he's not going to get us to a super bowl. We need to move on because it's clear he's starting to hold us back.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.