View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 10:00 AM   #193
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
So tell me guys, since you know, Chiefs are so good without Alex 'All I do is win in the regular season' Smith. When is the last time Chiefs, before Alex Smith was here, won a SB and when is the last time Chiefs won a playoff game? Not including the one with Alex.

Cause you know, if Chiefs are such a great organization and Alex is the one holding this organization back I'd think the answers to these questions would fairly straight forward.
They're a shit organization because they've always relied on horrible quarterbacks like Smith, Huard, Cassel, Bono, Grbac, and other castoffs. Mahomes is a sign that we are hopefully going away from that bullshit. Even if Mahomes is a bust, this team must know by now that the answer is to go back to the draft, not another veteran castoff like Smith.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.