View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 07:50 AM   #224
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
No I think you are a ****ing moron for being concerned with getting a draft pick for Smith so much you dont want Mahomes to play this year. And thats really just a load of shit, the fact is you are just a Smith nut hugger which makes you an even bigger moron.

Happy Thanksgiving!
I never said I did not want Mahomes to play this year so we could get a draft pick for Smitty. You are trying to put words into my mouth..

I've been very consistent with what I've said. I said I think Smitty has played well enough to continue to start and I showed the stats to back it up. But I also mentioned I trust Reid when it comes to making decisions about our QB. He's got a proven track record in that department.

You guys are the ones constantly whining about Mahomes starting. I could careless. If he does great, if he doesn't I'm okay with that too. It's up to Reid. Not a bunch of armchair HCs who think they know better than Reid because they are good at fantasy football.

Regardless, only an idiot would say he could careless if we get anything for Smitty. You don't just cut a QB who is putting up the numbers he is. You want to get something in return. That's a smart GM move. You never know what type of player a draft pick can land you. Pats got Brady in the 6th round.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 11-23-2017 at 08:01 AM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.