Thread: Chiefs Chiefs sign Revis
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 06:06 AM   #237
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I'm telling you guys, the pass rush's main issue is in fact the secondary. Every time I watch live or go back and look at the coaches film from this season, I am amazed at how quickly QBs are getting rid of the football against us. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that only Peters has good ball skills of the group.

The receivers are either open immediately, or the QB just trusts his guys to come down with the 50/50 balls because our other corners don't handle it well.
But there have been some instances where Dumbass Sutton rushed 3 and dropped 8, and those 3 couldn't even get to the QB and the QB had all day to read "How to Kill a Mockingbird" and complete a 15+ yard pass.

Even at a normal 4 man rush, it still have issues.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.