View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 12:17 AM   #154
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
I don't have to act like anything.

I said after the game that a good offense would have scored 30+ on that swiss cheese defense, and said Brady would throw for 350 and score 30+ easily. Guys were open, the D wasn't good by Pitt at all.

What happened when a real QB went against the Steelers the following week?

Alex is a gimmick QB. He runs a gimmick offense. Option read this, screen pass that. He sucks at dropping back, reading a defense, and delivering the ball.

I don't hate him, I just think he's a timid QB who overanalyzes things and suffers from paralysis by analysis half of the time he drops back and is expected to make a post snap read and the throw the ball.
Totally agree. He absolutely needs a running game to be comfortable in the passing game. Andy has circumvented the issue of lack of a running game at times with misdirection, quick bubble screens, delayed shovel passes, gimmick/trick plays, etc, ala smoke and mirrors, but it isnt working now.

Its like what some commentator said last week. They really have no offensive identity right now .....other than trick plays.
NWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli