Thread: Chiefs Chiefs sign Revis
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 11:07 PM   #9
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I'm telling you guys, the pass rush's main issue is in fact the secondary. Every time I watch live or go back and look at the coaches film from this season, I am amazed at how quickly QBs are getting rid of the football against us. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that only Peters has good ball skills of the group.

The receivers are either open immediately, or the QB just trusts his guys to come down with the 50/50 balls because our other corners don't handle it well.
This, and if they send a blitz it opens up another receiver even faster. Im intrigued by this signing. Low risk, High ceiling.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.