Thread: Chiefs Alex Smith on 810
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 10:13 PM   #65
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
Exactly...I dont hate the team...quite the opposite. Frankly, I have been a fan of this team for more than 30 years. The problem, however, is that it seems no matter who is the coach, GM or players, they have this loser mentality.

Any modicum of success suddenly turns into this morass of losing...some weak link that is exploited by the other teams that KC has no answer for and it's ****ing frustrating to see happen over and over and over again.

At this point, I expect the Chiefs to shit their pants after a good run, it's just what they do...they fail.

Doesnt make me hate them, it's just what I've come to expect...unfortunately.
ultimately, that falls at your feet, not the Chiefs.

I just laugh now.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.