View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 10:12 PM   #143
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
These are stupid questions and I am not going to answer them.

The Alex Smith haters criticize him for everything and anything. It is always his fault if the offense doesn't do well. Doesn't matter how many drops, bad run game, bad offensive line play etc. Alright fine he's the leader of the offense he is supposed to take most of the blame. But when I criticize the defense for not doing against the run the Alex Smith haters defend the defense to the death.

The run defense was horrible. It allowed the Steelers to eat up the clock and get into the redzone 6-times. Our redzone D was great and 18-pts isn't a lot but don't act like our defense dominated the Steelers, they didn't, not even close.

Got to love the double standards which is common on ChiefsPlanet - The Home Of The Alex Smith Haters.
I don't have to act like anything.

I said after the game that a good offense would have scored 30+ on that swiss cheese defense, and said Brady would throw for 350 and score 30+ easily. Guys were open, the D wasn't good by Pitt at all.

What happened when a real QB went against the Steelers the following week?

Alex is a gimmick QB. He runs a gimmick offense. Option read this, screen pass that. He sucks at dropping back, reading a defense, and delivering the ball.

I don't hate him, I just think he's a timid QB who overanalyzes things and suffers from paralysis by analysis half of the time he drops back and is expected to make a post snap read and the throw the ball.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.