Thread: Chiefs Alex Smith on 810
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 09:39 PM   #64
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Calling someone a hater implies they're jealous and their anger is rooted in envy.

The patriots have haters.

Tom Brady has haters.

Because they're good and every non pats fan wishes their own team had that level of success.

Fans criticizing the chiefs and Alex are not 'haters'. Nobody outside of KC gives a shit about this team, because there's nothing to be jealous of.
Exactly...I dont hate the team...quite the opposite. Frankly, I have been a fan of this team for more than 30 years. The problem, however, is that it seems no matter who is the coach, GM or players, they have this loser mentality.

Any modicum of success suddenly turns into this morass of losing...some weak link that is exploited by the other teams that KC has no answer for and it's ****ing frustrating to see happen over and over and over again.

At this point, I expect the Chiefs to shit their pants after a good run, it's just what they do...they fail.

Doesnt make me hate them, it's just what I've come to expect...unfortunately.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.