Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 09:31 PM   #4
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
You did the honourable thing and let Suicide Squad die peacefully, I see.
Hah! Honestly, I just forgot about Suicide Squad and X-Men: Apocalypse but they would definitely go in the "****ed it up" tier.

There were a lot I left out on purpose too like the Blades, the Hulks, Superman Returns, etc. They just didn't seem to fit with the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Logan deserves to be listed creme de la crime.
Its pretty fluid the closer you get to the top and bottom of each tier. I could easily field the argument that Logan and Deadpool deserve tier 1 status, for example, since they're at the top of tier 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Anyone who doesn't put Deadpool in the top tier, creme de creme is whack and has no clue what makes a good superhero movie.
Like I said, I could field the argument. I just thought Deadpool in particular suffered from a weak antagonist and some shitty CGI (Colossus).
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.