Thread: Chiefs Alex Smith on 810
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 09:09 PM   #61
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Sorry to see him down like that, clear that a portion of what he's saying is that "they were all behind [me] when we were winning, now that we're losing they're all against [me]." Sucks because he's a great guy, hard worker, and honestly a quality top something QB n this league. He's due more respect, but also just not performing at a super high level at the same time. You need to be better than just good to win the Superbowl. I would love to see Alex win MVP, would have been amazing, but just don't see that or a championship happening for us.
Id say top 2/3.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.