Thread: Chiefs Chiefs sign Revis
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 08:58 PM   #191
MVP

Kinda knew he was still on our radar. We tried to sign him a couple years ago, during that time he received a lot of love from Sutton and Reid in the media. Saw that he was jobless and was wondering if we would bring him in for a playoff run. Reid mentions in the ESPN article that they've been in contact all season, I wouldn't be surprised if they've had this planned for awhile....He will become a Chief but won't have to participate until closer to playoffs. This way he's fresh when it matters and he can get in shape and up to speed on the defense without fear of injury. I was wondering if we were basically doing the same thing with Hali, but I apparently not.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.