View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 08:49 PM   #136
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
I will help you a little.

Points are what counts.

Alex Smith is the leader of the side of the ball that is supposed to score points.

The defense is supposed to keep the other team from scoring points.

It doesnt matter if the opposing team has 1500 yards in a game, if they score 9 points.

It doesnt matter if Alex Smith is responsible for 150 yards if it leads them to 31 points.

The problem is that the defense Let up 9 points four days ago, and Alex couldn't will his side of the team to 4 ****ing field goals against the 2nd worst defense in the league.

The problem is that the Steelers didnt score a single touchdown in an entire playoff game, and still won because Alex Smiths offense couldn't score 19 at home.

The biggest problem is cucks like you blaming the offensive line when the tape shows a scared bitch with happy feet in a clean pocket constantly.

The biggest problem is cucks like you blaming the receiving corps when there is a ton of video evidence showing them running wide open down the field.

I really hope we get to see the chiefs on one of these spider cam games so that the masses can see all of the wide open shots this guy misses.
I didn't hear even close to this much criticism when our defense allowed the Colts to score 45-pts in a playoff gm. Maybe because it doesn't involve criticizing Smitty?

Hmmmmmm.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote