Thread: Chiefs Chiefs sign Revis
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 05:45 PM   #148
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
Hold on fellas. My alert on my phone said that the Chiefs have been trying to sign him since Berry went down. Said that Revis was open to position change. So maybe with his age and slowness, maybe he is moving to safety?

Don’t burn those Gaines jerseys just yet fellas. Remember, it’s Thanksgiving, not Christmas!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Ty Law, act II.
Law picked off Manning in the playoffs

I hope Revis can get a playoff INT
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.