Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 09:37 AM   #307
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah, so as a former DC hater.... this film nailed it. Sooo much better than previous DC stuff. I'd say better that WW.

I had serious doubts beforehand. Thought BvS was complete shit. But I liked this one. Gives me hope for DC future...
Exactly. This movie isn't perfect but definitely worth a watch. I also though Batman vs. Superman and Suicide Squad were complete shit.

I also didn't think WW was that good. It was a 7.5/10 movie that got great reception because it had a strong female lead and all other DC's movies at that time had been terrible.

So definitely not a DC fan boy but glad I watched this in theatres. I would give Justice League 8/10. Not perfect but a fun watch.
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.