View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 03:47 AM   #62
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
And you would like that. But why? Smith isn't retiring a Chief, and the fans are sick to death of him as a player.
The only positive in that scenario, is that it assures that Mahomes will not sustain an injury.

Nothing more.
Honestly I just wanna see good football. I’m a disgruntled fan for a multitude of reasons. I thoroughly enjoyed beginning of the season as Alex played at his peak. But I’m honestly over it. I would like to see mahomes lead a team. Logically, Andy won’t make that switch unless alex doesn’t improve his play, and chiefs are eliminated
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.