View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 10:30 PM   #55
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief3188 View Post
We have had 3 games where the offense failed to score more than 17 points so I would not file any of those in the respectable column personally...
Get out of here with that bull$3it.

There is a difference between poor play and playing a good team.

Quote:
I like Alex as a professional and how he handles himself and these situations as a person. I am grateful that he along with Reid and Dorsey helped make this franchise at least respectable again after the emotion stealing seasons we had recently had prior to 2013.
All this is true and should be pointed out.

Quote:
But he has served his purpose and it is time to give way to Mahomes.
No, it's not.

I honestly believe PM will be a better QB than Smith.
I honestly believe that PM will be a top 5 QB when his time comes.
I also believe that if Andy knows anything it's how to manage QB's.

Neither Clark nor Andy are "knee-jerk" kind of guys, and that is good.

Quote:
But what if there is any chance and I would say there is from just his preseason play alone that he can ignite this team to make it further albeit maybe only even 1 game further?
A smart person doesn't risk the future (perhaps a decade of QB stability) for one extra game.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.