View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 08:06 PM   #1426
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Thanks, I just saw that. This is not a good sign. It may mean they cut corners in a lot of other places.
And I don't think all their bad decision have been fully aired yet either. I also think we start seeing another round of selloffs of GE stock in activity managed mutual funds. I personally don't think that's hit yet. It's why I think the stock price is going to go lower.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/20/inve...ong/index.html

After it bottoms, hopefully a few key changes and more structured growth in key areas can bolster GE back into the respectability of a well run company.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.