Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 06:18 PM   #282
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
l stayed out of this thread until l saw the movie. I knew nothing about multiple directors, Superman moustache etc of the things mentioned in here.

Some of you seem to think these Superhero movies are supposed to be cinematic masterpieces. There is also some kind of Marvel v D.C. Thing going on.

I thought it was a good movie. Better than some superhero movies, worse than some. It's just a popcorn movie. Turn off the brain and just enjoy the movie on that level and it's worth the time and money.
I haven't seen the flick yet, and don't intend to until it hits Netflix. I'm a Marvel fan though, as that was what I grew up reading. I'm just not really invested in DC, so it falls into the typical summer blockbuster type of movie for me.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.