Thread: Food and Drink 50 Beers to Try Before You Die
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 05:40 PM   #3788
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I suppose it was worth missing the Chiefs game over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
The coffee and blueberry and almond ones sound right up my alley.
I'm far from a coffee aficionado, but this years coffee used Intelligentsia’s Black Cat Espresso. I'm familiar with Intelligentsia because my favorite bar here serves it all day. I'll sometimes get a cold pressed coffee from them to-go and use it to jazz up a regular ol shelf stout at home. That said, I'll just say that there's a number of people here that prefer the coffee of others to Intelligentsia's. I thought it was very good, my wife who's also familiar with their coffee, loved it.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.