Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 01:08 AM   #261
MVP

Just got back from the late show.

Thought it was every bit as good as any Marvel Movie that does not have the word Guardians in the title.

The story was not the strongest, but it was just as good as Ragnarok, which no one seems to have an issue with. Villian was fine...good enough, and did not steal the show.

Thought the chemistry was fantastic. It had the funny. Batman did take a step back, but I thought it was a necessary step...and I love Batman, but in this case it was the right call to have him take a step back so the others could shine.

Really liked Aquaman--fresh take on the character and I am officially excited for the solo movie. With the right kind of marketing Aquaman could be DC's Iron Man-- a second tier comic book hero that is a great fit on the silver screen.

Hopefully Warner re-considers and keeps the series going. I think it is moving in the right direction. Word of Mouth seems good on this, so I think it will have some legs and drop off less than BVS.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.