Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 02:54 PM   #241
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The critics can bite it. I'm looking forward to this movie and I'll bet it's pretty good.
Critics are ruining movie goers experiences by placing their thoughts into the minds of viewers who have yet to see the film. Most of the time it's "fanboy", fake reviewers:

Marvel's Thor: Ragnorak is amazing but DC's Justice League is not.

A great number of these "reviewers" receive compensation for raving about Marvel and blasting DC. It's become an ugly business and no one should trust them. I don't even bother reading reviews or Rotten Tomatoes because "Aggregate Websites" will take a line from a review, then use it as their own lead line to bash a film.

And I'm sorry, 99.9999% of Chiefsplanet members aren't movie critics. Just because you don't like a movie doesn't mean it wasn't well made. I read this shit on Facebook by dozens of friends that said "La La Land" was overrated and how "critics" are stupid.

La La Land and Marvel/DC films have absolutely zero in common with each other, other than the fact that they're both fictional tales shown on the same medium.

Go see a movie. Enjoy or don't enjoy it. But don't let some butt****ing moron that you don't even know decide whether or not a movie is "good" or "bad".
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote