Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 02:42 PM   #240
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
The movie reminded me of watching a justice league unlimited episode. I enjoyed it and I think they can do better...they may well going forward but WB needs to let DC do more and stop interfering
No ****ing kidding. Their knee jerk reactions made Suicide Squad disjointed and now they've got a Justice League movie finished by 2 different directors and composers. How the **** can any movie succeed like this? BvS really ****ed Warner Brothers shit up.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.