View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 02:30 PM   #148
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
He really, really wanted the defense to force a three and out, have the Giants go for it on 4th down from the 50, not make it, and set him up for another easy Denver doink situation.

You don't get easy mode every overtime, cuck.

You almost got it...you were one play away...but your $20 million dollar ass put the game on Phil Gaines' head, and you paid for it.
One interception.

It took one goddamn interception for him to turn back into the pants-wetting pumpkin that I knew he murdered. I was sure he'd killed that ****ing guy.

Nope. He's the Anti-Hulk. Somewhere deep inside of Alex Smith there's a limp-wristed bitch that keeps spitting out the bullet and who comes out to turn him into a tiny little yellow pussy who just fists this football team anytime things get tight.

What does one have to be irradiated with to infest himself with that type of parasite? Did he fall into a vat of lavender body wash and vegan meat products while in San Francisco? ****ing hell this irritates me.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.