Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 10:43 AM   #234
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
My opinion is that they should continue on this trajectory, with Ben Affleck as Batman, and have Matt do his thing, separately, with Jake.

This film really worked for me and I think it would be a mistake to break up this cast and not continue with these stories.
I like Batben.

{ducks}

Granted, I'm not of the 'Man of Steel was shit and BvS sucked' school so I may just give Snyder and the DC folks more latitude than most. But so much of Batman is being able to play Wayne and I think Affleck just kills the comic book version of Wayne.

I think he does Bruce Wayne better than any batman...ever. At least my minds eye version of Wayne. You give a tip of the cap to Keaton and Bale obviously but I thought Keaton was a little too unhinged and Bale too lovelorn.

I've read a couple of review though I haven't seen the movie. The second one I read started blasting away for things they'd have fawned over if it were a Marvel movie and I realized that this is a bullshit stacked deck.

The critics have decided that they'll get their bonafides by picking on DC at this point. It irks them to no end that these 'cheesy' superhero movies have become so popular but they can't blast away against Marvel because they'll get run over by popular opinion. But since you can't get the snobbish, effete intellectual out of the movie critic, they just vent on DC movies because they know they can get away with it.

Well, except for Suicide Squad. Man, what a piece of absolute shit that movie was.

The critics can bite it. I'm looking forward to this movie and I'll bet it's pretty good.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote