View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 10:27 PM   #166
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
God damn, how many ****ing times do I have to repeat myself? Are you stuck on stupid? Keeping him on the bench prevents injury. Stop being so ****ing dumb, I know he can get hurt at anytime. If he got hurt, I’d rather it be in a ****ing game where he’s suppose to be starting. This season is over with, just let it go. Fly a ****ing banner for ****s sake.
I thought the only reason the pass protection sucked was Alex Smith? As soon as Mahomes starts we will have 2 1000yr Wrs, a 1000yr TE and the offensive line will look HOF worthy. The defense will grow a set and the team will be a perennial SB contender. The only thing holding this team back is the QB. At least that's what i keep hearing.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.