View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 10:25 PM   #165
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Once this season is over, nobody will look back. All focus will be on Mahomes. Who cares if we lose out, we’ll get a decent draft pick and have a healthy QB. I’ll take that any ****ing day going into the 2018 off-season.
Heh. If Alex Smith gets hurt he would be playing so what's the difference and it would keep Alex Smith safe from getting another concussion. I don't give a shit if he suffers from one but that would lower his trade value so for that reason I do give a shit. Game experience is what Patrick needs so he can work on things and learn from mistakes so he doesn't make them next year.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.