Thread: Computers Windows 10 hard freezing
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 11:00 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Windows 10 recently forced the fall update on me and now I am having problems gaming on the system.

I5 4500k which one does't matter but https://ark.intel.com/products/serie...ssors#@desktop
12gb ram
R200 series Radeon

Dell system. Would roll back the stupid update, but MS thought it wouls be cool and good to only give you 10 days for that. ****ers.

Where should I start with this shit?
Fish can take you that direction, it works too but kinda techie.

You can roll it back or should be able to... No issues here but not gaming.

Go to settings , the last entry should be updates follow it to status and then history then scroll way down till you find a windows update by date.

Lets start with what update it installed and the knowledge base numbers and what build you have. I have enterprise 1604 and1703.

Last edited by cooper barrett; 11-19-2017 at 11:17 AM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.