View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 01:25 PM   #260
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
We've hit on plenty of draft picks. What the hell are you talking about?
Kelce, Hill, Hunt, Peters...

How about our DL, OL, LB? I do tend to over-react at times however it seems that other teams manage to stay at the top for extended periods and don't have the same sort of holes to deal with. I don't hear a lot of discussion about how fast the Chiefs LBs are and other than Hill, it's been a long time since a rookie WR made a big impact. The Steelers must have found a WR tree because they bench players that would make an impact on other teams.

My red colored glasses have turned brown over the years.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.