Thread: Movies and TV 4k TV
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 02:21 AM   #79
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Expectations View Post
I’m looking to put a tv on our main level. Half of our house has a second story upstairs. There is a balcony over our family room that currently doesn’t have a tv. We go downstairs for family tv time.

There are 8” tall windows in the room where I️ need the tv with a 3 foot drywall gap above them and another 5” worth of windows. We have window coverings in the lower, but not upper windows. Plus there isn’t a good spot to hang a projector.
With Oled TV I am dome with projectors. Never again For a fake 4K Projector with good black and colors you need $2500 for the unit, then a screen, it's housing, and you have to get power to it and cables. (I still like cables) Then every year $280 for a bulb. Nope, nada, not going to do it.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.