Thread: Food and Drink Thanksgiving 2017 food
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 01:59 PM   #94
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly View Post
It has a threaded portion for the " barrel " inside the cooker is the female end. The only modifications is drilling a hole through the outer plywood. Piece of cake. I'm gonna cold smoke cheese and peppers for ancho.
If a guy wanted to he could seat it with washers and hex nuts or run a nfs hose to what ever smoke box you'd use.
OK

There os a fitting made into the outer shell that has internal threads the "pistol screws into. I was under the impression that the sign boards were like a composite material like Hardie Board but plywood? HMMM

So they drilled a hole in the signboard for the pistol (or you did) and I assume that when the pistil is not attached there is a plug?

How big is the inlet? Only one picture and none showing the handle.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.