View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 11:33 PM   #271
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I’d agree. I haven’t looked at what the conference has for big guys. It seems like UT would always have 6 guys >6’10 but who knows what Smart has in there.

It will be interesting to see what they do with the lineup/matchups. Newman and Vick’s shots didn’t look great. Hopefully they can capitalize on it. It will be soul crushing if they double and we can’t do shit about it.
From the little I've seen, Udoka doesn't look like a good passer so it may be possible that he won't find the shooters quick enough to capitalize on the doubles. They'll surely work with him on that a ton in practice, though.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.