View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 10:39 AM   #730
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Saying "definitely" would have beat U.K., South Carolina and Purdue is too strong. I'll agree with that.

I'd like Missouri's chances in any of those games if they were played again. There have been some major changes that have elevated Missouri's play since those early season games:

1) Terry Beckner, Jr is healthy and confident he is healthy. He has returned to being a disruptive force. That really didn't start until the Georgia game.

AJ Logan is also no longer being held out. He's not a star, but he has made a difference in the run D and in occupying blockers.

2) Young blood in the back 7 on D has improved play. It's still a weakness, but guys are at least in the spots they're supposed to be in and making plays.

3) Larry Rountree has earned major PT in the run game and in the return game. He has ignited both. He's better than Crockett.

4) more young blood at DE. Tre Williams and Chris Turner have forced their way into the rotation at DE and have also been more disruptive forces.

5) Odom taking over the D has improved the unit overall. The players hated DeMontie Cross, and he was a detrimental factor. Poor effort, breakdowns, poor assignment football. It took him some time, but Odom's supervision has cleaned up a lot of issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Of those 3 teams the only one I am confident we would beat is Kentucky. The other 2 we would make it a good game but not as confident as I am we would beat Kentucky.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.