View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 07:29 AM   #7230
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Good. KK was sure he was leaving. Moron. Is everyone happy he's staying I assume?

Yes. He hasn't been perfect, but he has done a tremendous job in convincing Glass to invest funds. There's something to be said for stability.

All the "he's mad at Glass!" Stuff was premature. Maybe he is... and maybe he told Glass not to worry about clearing him to talk with the Braves. Based on what I have been told about his feelings towards next year, I would bet on the latter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
That didn't take long.

Good hire for Braves. He did a good job building the Jays. He will do well there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.