Thread: Movies and TV Thor: Ragnarok
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 08:09 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Just got home from it (well after stopping for a couple margaritas...) I really liked it, although the humor seemed to be turnt the **** up. On a positive note, my woman loves Chris Hemsworth, so should be getting some good nana tonight because of Thor and 3D and all... I'm not a big comic book guy, so can someone explain the credit scene to me? Who does the big spaceship belong to? GOTG?
Sounds like its thannos (the epic bad guy that will probably kill some avengers in infinity wars)
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.