View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 01:22 PM   #533
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Kassius Robertson will start at PG on Friday.

That really makes a lot of sense. Like I said after the KU game, his handles and vision were far better than I expected. He looked like the seasoned guard his experience said he should be. Getting his distance shooting out there on the floor alongside Barnett, MPJ, Tilmon and probably Jontay (though I'd prefer Puryear) is going to provide a lot of different strengths. They're lacking a little quickness at G in that event but there's enough length on the floor that they may be able to close out dribble penetrations anyway.

They're going to have to play a very cohesive defensive game under that alignment; lots of good, smart rotations and help. But I think it makes their offensive ceiling sufficiently high enough to justify it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.