View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 10:38 PM   #7795
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I'm ready for Mahones.

I was thinking after the bye week would be a great spot for him. Alex played great the first 5 weeks but not so much the last 4. He is now playing like the same old Alex, Checkdown Charlie.

I'm sure there are some stat wiz's out there who can correct me if I'm wrong.
If Mahomes plays terribly and the teams sinks, then what? It'd be a disaster

Let Alex rack up good numbers, win a playoff game, and then trade him for draft picks. Then give the keys to Mahomes
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.