View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 05:02 AM   #981
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Regarding "loot crates" the dude is completely and unequivocally wrong. The bright engrams "loot crates" only provide you with gear to make you look better. Thats it. No weapons. No pay to win.

Other than that, he pretty much nails Destiny and what they have done with part 2.

When Destiny 3 hits, I fully plan on waiting until all content for it is out then purchasing it all at the price of a normal game. Probably 2 years after its been out.

The problem with Destiny is its addictive as hell, and actually fun to play, but its also infuriating in how it rewards you. Destiny 1 didn't actually get good until the end of its first year when they released the Taken King DLC. At that point it felt like a full game. I expect them to do the same damn thing with Destiny 2. Come next September 2018 they will release an addon that will make the game great. They will continue to do this because people are falling for it. Other games will start doing this as well.

If you are looking for depth, you will be disappointed. If you just want to shoot shit, you will have fun. Its about as simple as that really.
Yes pretty much the same as other games, Division has taken almost 2 years to have a full game(1.8 patch). I don't know of a single game that hasn't disappointed probably the least of which is Fortnite. I will probably enjoy the shooting aspect but from what I understand they did away with Randomly generated stats on loot which I hate. That effectively kills the reason for grinding right? Or am I missing something?

Also is this vid accurate on screwing up your gearscore?

Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.