Thread: Movies and TV PBS Vietnam War Documentary
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 06:14 AM   #101
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
What a senseless waist of lives. Watching this series just pisses me off. **** Kennedy and **** Johnson. I hope they're both rotting in hell.
I have been watching this series and have learned quite a bit. The slant is obvious, but it is still very enlightening.

Such a different perspective from what I remember from actually living through that time, and spending from 68 to 73 in the Navy.

I have often wondered if that war wasn't an economical move to occupy so many of us baby boomers.

We didn't have the luxury of the internet , so our exposure to the information was different than the 20/20 hindsight now.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.