View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 11:44 PM   #3412
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Rick- "I'm not going to shoot when I have 250 guns pointing directly at you...and devised an elaborate plan to get to this very point...I'm going to wait until you hide behind a bunch of sheet metal and waste my bullets...but NOT before we shoot out all your windows"

I didnt think it could get any more stupid than last seasons "junkyard robot war"..but this was pretty damn close.
Watch Rick when he shoots. Half the time there's no recoil and most of the time they don't even CGI in muzzle flash. He just points and makes a 'I gotta fart face'. This show in its final seasons is going to be Mystery Science Theater gold.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.