View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 06:38 PM   #508
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
So when KU plays Graham & Newman 15 minutes, and the Porters 35 minutes. What do you think the score will be? I say KU by 16 if those two play 15 minutes, if KU tries and goes 26 min+ then KU by 22.

So. KU played Graham and Newman a ton. Way more than Michael Porter Jr, who played 21 minutes.

ku didn't win by 16, though it sure looked like it might when Mizzou's b-squad (no tilmon, no Porters, no Harris) was on the floor in the middle of the second half.

And it sure tried.

And it wasn't a blowout.

Going to be a fun year in Columbia unless ku isn't as good as I think it is.

Wasn't super impressed with Newman. Seemed like most of his scoring came when he had one of Mizzou's horrible defensive guards (Phillips, Geist, VanLeer) on him. But Porter wasn't incredibly impressive, either (good ku defense, struggle in the mid-range where he normally dominates).

Mizzou's biggest problem is its lack of guards who can defend. It's pretty much Robertson and Harris. Maybe Harris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.