View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 12:05 PM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I was just about to ask that myself. No jet sweeps to Tyreek, no shovel passes to Kelce...it seems like the offense went vanilla about two games ago.
I remember a couple of years back when we knocked the crap out of New England on a Monday night game...all sorts of innovative play calling...was excited to think this was the new normal...and then nothing even close for the rest of the season.

Last year in the playoff game, on one of the first, if not the first, drives against Steelers...lots of different stuff...scored a touchdown. That was it for the game...vanilla offense after that.

I don't get what goes through his head.
fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.