View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 11:49 AM   #24
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I noticed that too...at least against the Steelers. I'm not sure if was due to losing Conely/Wilson or game planning for both the Raiders/Pittsburgh. I would think KC would prioritize beating the Raiders as they are divisional.

3 games in 11 days is a ruff roll and sudden injuries complicated it...this was the Chiefs toughest stretch.

KC definitely didn't use much misdirection on Sunday...curious if it was intentional.
I've noticed that they've been going to that deceptive stuff less and less by the week. I have no stats to back up that claim, but i started noticing after the Philly game that they weren't really going into that well much anymore. At least not like in weeks 1 and 2.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.